Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ori B Review: Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars

Review!
Write sentences about 

Uptown Funk 

by Mark Ronson - featuring Bruno Mars

Watch the video.
Write 8 sentences.
1 sentence with is
1 sentence with are
1 sentence with have
1 sentence with has
Answer with 2 sentences: What is he doing?
1 sentence with I like
1 sentence with I don't like


Finally, write 5 words that you understand from the song.

17 comments:

  1. He is dancing,
    They are happy.
    They have sunglasses.
    He has hat.
    They are dancing,singing and playing instrument.
    I like his music.
    I don't like her wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is Bruno Mars.
    They are men.
    They have instruments.
    He has a hat. He is dancing.
    He is singing.
    I like to dance.
    I don't like the music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is dancing.
    They are singing.
    They have movement.
    He has a hat.
    He is cleaning the shoes.
    He is reading the newspaper.
    I like the music.
    I don't like the color of the socks.
    wife,stop,go,brake,to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop.
    One minute.
    City.
    Pretty.
    Police.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a very good dancer.
    They are making very very nice music.
    I have don't son.
    I has two brothers.
    I like music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is singing.
    They are cleaning shoes.
    They are dancing.
    I like music
    They are beautiful people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 He is Very Happy.
    2 They Are Dance.
    3 They Have lenses.
    4 He Has Coats pink.
    5 What is he doing.Dance sing and enjoy.
    6 I like Dance.
    7 I don't like your hat.
    8 live in city. stop. fire man phone call .

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 He is singing.
    2 They are dancing.
    3 They have a suits.
    4 He has black shoes.
    5 He is working.
    6 He is doing good job.
    7 I like his coat.
    8 I don't like his pants.
    9 City, fire, man, girt, stop,give,minute,police,dance, phone, call,name,say,live,Mississippi,

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is dancing.
    They are very happy.
    They have coats.
    He has guitar.
    They are enjoy ,dancing and smile.
    I like music.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bruno Mars..
    The music is of the decade the 80.
    They people are dancing.
    He has one car of the years 70.
    They have suits and black glasses.
    I like the music in dancing of years 70.
    They are dancing and drinking wine.
    stop
    girls
    city
    to hot
    movie
    wait a minute......

    ReplyDelete
  11. The video is entertaining.
    There are different colors in the video.
    They have nice movements .
    The video has beautiful men.
    He is dancing. He is singing.
    I like the video.
    Too hot, Stop , yours whats ,on the city,

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is happy.
    They are dancing.
    They have a car.
    He has black shoes.
    He is singing.
    He is dancing.
    I like singing.
    I do not like their clothes.
    Stop,Michelle,ice cold,one minute,fill my

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is Bruno Mars.
    They are dancing.
    He has one car.
    They have one hat.
    He is doing hair at beautiful salon.
    They cleaning at shoes.
    I like dancing.
    I don't like singing.

    living.
    give.
    stop.
    uptown.
    girl







    I

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is happy.They are dancing. The video are different color .I like The video. They have beautiful shoes .

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is a singer.
    They are my brothers.
    They have a lot of swing
    He has excellent music..

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is happy
    They are dancing
    He has hat
    They have guitar
    I like music
    I don't like the singing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is best singer.
    They are dancing.
    They have best song.
    She has red shoes
    I like to dance

    too, hot, men, give to you listen

    ReplyDelete