Friday, December 19, 2014

Winter Celebrations

How do you feel on Christmas? 
Do you celebrate Christmas?
Do you have any Christmas traditions? 
Or do you celebrate any other traditions in winter?


Watch this video:


How does Mr. Bean feel on Christmas?

What is he doing in the video? Write 3 sentences.

4 comments:

  1. Gregoria, Miten, and HamalimalDecember 19, 2014 at 12:43 PM

    We miss our families on Christmas. Miten and hamalimal have a tree en yuor home is beautiful tree . miten and hamalimal in the winter is cheers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very happy on Christmas. we have a party. I go to the beach with my family. and decorate the house.
    mr Bean is happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Christmas I am happy with my family.
    Yes, I celebrate Christmas with my friends and family. I have food and drinks.
    Yes, in my country have party and light fireworks.
    No.
    Mr.Bean is very happy with his present bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose is happy on christmas.Cirina is happy on christmas.yes we selebrate christmas.We go to church, we cook many foods. We decorate our huose .We give presents to family.

    Mr.Bean is very very happy.

    ReplyDelete